Thursday, September 24, 2015

Projects by Tanya Palamarchuk

Hello everyone!
It is Tanya here.
I create 2 different layouts with my favourite ImaginariumDesign chipboards. Best of all I love interesting word arts and titles by ID
And my LO about us.

ImaginariumDesigh chipboards I covered with black Stazon ink

I painted this hearts with spray without any mediums, so color by chipboards is grey, but we have amazing shimmers:


My second LO about myself. All chipboards for this page I covered with gold embossing powder. Also I used modern diagonals in composition.


Look on this fantastic gold star:


My next creation is the envelope for money gift. 

Title chipboard I covered with white embossing powder:


Have a great day!
Tanya

5 comments:

  1. Your layouts are both so unique and lovely!! I love the mix of fonts on the first layout and the second one has such a pretty background!!! THe money envelope is gorgeous!! Romantic and lovely!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects and
    great embellishments!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tany you made some great LO's .. And the money envelope is just adorable. Love how beautifully you decorated it with fabulous flowers. Love the way you treated the chipboards in the layouts.. And what a fun picture you chose for the first LO... Without the head...LOL.
    Thanks for sharing your art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS layouts Tanya, LOVE your BOLD black and GLORIOUS golden chippies and page designs!!!
    WOW- this has to be THE MOST DELIGHTFUL envelope I have EVER seen - LOVE IT and the lucky recipient will too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete