Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Keeping it simple - all you need is chipboard and paint :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 simple layouts that I have created using some new/soon to be released chipboard :)

As the title says; I only needed chipboard and paint LOL :) :) :)



From this close up you can see that I have spray painted the leaves with white gesso and then randomly coloured them with some Lindy's Stamp Gang spray mist. These Leaves were designed by Natalie May :)

I have also matted the photo on a special design kit chipboard by Natalie.




From this close up you can see I have treated the chipboard heart and title with gold paint, it was the Distress paint from Ranger.

Well that be it from me for the moment, I do hope you are loveing the creative amazingness by the team this month?! The so so rock!!!!

Cheers and Happy creating!

Louise :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cool looking and
    very doable.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - there is a WORLD OF WONDERFUL in your layouts Louise - they're GORGEOUS!!!
    LOVE your AMAZING backgrounds and how, with the help of your chippies, the design keep the focus on the photo, AWESOME white space too - LOVE IT ALL ... I look forward to trying your STYLE - THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete