Friday, August 28, 2015

Off the Page Madness .....

Good Morning to you all.

Today I am sharing the last of our Off The Page August Projects and I have to say, I have been totally blown away by the awesome projects that the girls have shown this month!

Today Amanda has created a super cute little tag album featuring her gorgeous kiddies!
 


 "A gorgeous mini album made from ID chippie tags covered in Crate Paper Inc's: wonder collection. As this album is actually quite large I've chosen just a few pages to share with you!  It also features chippie numerals & new circles flourish coated in Bo Bunny gold paste (which I have used as a dangling charm), as well as some new hearts (inked), little alphas and Words: Beautiful trouble sweet covered in gesso. A really fun & playful album that I will add to as the year passes. Hope you like it!"



 

Chitos has made this sweet little mini album tag project.

 "I made a flag-type mini-book. I love the Title ... it is such a nice phrase.
I used gesso,mist and glitter."


Tatiana Y has made a little house mini album - this is just the cutest and most clever little project!

"I created mini album in shape of house. I used thick cardstock for the house and decorated it with fabulous Imaginarium window and fence. Also I used bird, cage and cut a cat from the chipboard phrase 'The Boss'. All chipboard is covered with acrylic paints. On the back side of the cover I glued chipboard and name of the girl which will receive this mini as a present."




And finally Dina has made this lovely gift
 
"Bouquets of lavender, delicate lace, wrought iron items ... provence. My favorite, a very exciting and inspiring Provence. I made a wedding set - pillow rings and book for wishes."
 



 
 Well ... I am totally inspired to make some little mini albums now!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Natalie
 

5 comments:

  1. LOVELOVELOVE the mini tag album!! Elegant and fun at the same time!!! The card is stunning! Great colors!!!
    This has been an amazing month of OTP creations and I am so glad that I was able to see all of them!!! FANTABULOUS and inspirational!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Amandas mini album....must make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These mini albums
    are delightful to look at!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    LOVE the colours, layers, textures and designs - WOW - you ALL have an AMAZING eye for the PERFECT DETAILS to combine together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw.. What a bunch of fabulous projects you are sharing today. Surely something for everyone. The cure tags. Love the tassels by the way. The awesome mini book shapes as a house. Love the details sith the window that opens. And the last thing : The wedding set.. Gosh it's gorgeous. So elegant and very shabby chic without being too girly. Love the chipboard you used. Looks awesome used that way.øthank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete