Tuesday, August 4, 2015

LO and mini album by Tatiana Yemelyanenko

Hi dear readers!
Tatiana Yemelyanenko is here and I have two new projects. The first one is tender lace mini album.
All chipboard for this mini album is covered with two layers of gesso and also I added accents using Faber-Castell Gelatos.








For this mini album I used
Embellishment 8 small (4 in board), Corner with four circles (4 per board), Bird Cage (Small) 4 per board

    

Treasure Precious Little Baby in a board, Skeletal Feather

 

Love Cherish and Adore (small). Oval Frames (3 per board)

   

My second project is layout with me and my daughter in the park which is near our house where we walk almost every day. On the photo you can see dandelions so I decided to use chipboard suns to recreate these flowers on my background.


Sun is covered with gold acrylic paint after I adhered it to the background I added 13 Arts gold glitter paint. Chipboard phrase is colored with distress ink.



For this LO I used chipboard from new release and phrase 'True Love'


Hope you enjoed my projects I had so much fun creating them. 

Dont forget to please leave a comment to go in the draw to win a pack of chipboard.

Happy scrapping!




6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS layout - WOW - your design has so much dimension Tatiana!!!
    As for your mini, well all I can say is that it is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, so soft and DELICATE, it is a DELIGHT to the eyes and it is sure to be a DELIGHT to the hands and heart too - LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous but the mini album is AMAZING!!! So many wonderful little details to find!!! Absolutely gobsmacked!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the page layout! I love the colors , all the things you've added, and you still have kept the picture the focal point.Good job thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, these are
    so pretty!
    Great designs.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous layout and gorgeous mini album. I loved to see all the lovely embellishment and chipboards. Lace, flowers, beads..oh my....... !!! Impressing work !!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete