Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Two layouts by Tatiana Yemelyanenko

Hello everyone!

It's Tatiana Yemelyanenko here today.

For my first LO I decided to use photo my daughter's feet when she was 12 days old. So I chose soft pastel colours for this project. Background made with gelatos and chalk edgers ink.


Chipboard phrase I covered with three layers of two Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders.



I covered the arrows with acrylic paint layer, added glaze and pink glitter.



I've used



Here is my second project.
I chose a two year old photo of me and my husband from a poppy field.
I decided to draw watercolour poppies as I didn't have patterned paper or embellishments with them. To add more romantic look to my LO I cut hearts and glued them to the base, after that I added dimension to them using watercolour pencils, pitt artist and big brush pen, pink and gold glitter. 


For this LO I covered chipboard with black pen and layer of transparent embossing powder.




For my second LO I used 'You are my everything' phrase


Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack of chipboard.

Happy scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. Both layouts are so
    pretty and full of
    wonderful items!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LOs!! Sooo many yummy things to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS layouts Tatiana!!!
    STUNNING designs and BEAUTIFUL colours!!!

    ReplyDelete