Today I'm introducing out Guest Designer for December ....The amazingly talented Limor Webber!
Hi Everyone! It's Limor Webber here!
I am so excited to be guest designing this month for Imaginarium Designs!
I had an absolute blast playing with the amazing chipboards so let's get right to it!
Here is the tag I created:
- I created this tag by layering a #8 Manila tag with some patterned paper both on the back and on the front.
- I applied White Gesso to the tag randomly with a dry brush to give the tag texture
- I added Tim Holtz Washi tape and then added some alcohol inks, Izinks and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst "Wake me Up before you Go Gold"
- I applied Gelatos to the chipboard and simply rubbed with my fingers to cover the entire piece.
- to finish the tag I added embellishments as you see and lastly I added some splatters using Liquitex Fluid Ink for some added Wow factor.
- Manilla Tag #8
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Spray "Wake Me up Before you Go Gold"
- Double Scoop Gelatos
- Imaginarium Designs - Bird Cage "IDS0009"
- Imaginarium Designs - Happy Christmas "IDP0073"
- Liquitex Fluid Ink
- Liquitex Super Heavy Gesso
- Prima Resins
- Cotton thread
I hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial!
You can check out more of Limor's work on her blog ....