Monday, September 29, 2014

Very different projects by Tanya.

Hello!
It is Tanya.
Today I want to show you  very different projects with Imaginarium chipboard. I love all designs of ID chipboards because they are universal! I can use them in any styles.
The first project - it's a cover for the frame, upholstered with synthetic padding.
 I covered chipboard by black archival ink and emboss with powder.
I used

And second project with my son! He is sometimes a little crazy as any child!
This LO I made in a completely different style.
All chipboards on this LO I sprinkled with gold spray effect. And I used a frame from chipbord.
 See how it shines!
I used ID chipboards:


Please leave a comment to go in the draw to win a pack of chipboard;)


2 comments:

  1. FUN photo and COOL layout of your son Tanya - you must have had so much fun creating the background and adding the shimmer & sequins :)
    BEAUTIFUL frame cover too, LOVE the red, white, black & grey, LOVE the elegant chippie with the flowers!!! ... I STILL have to try heat embossing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to use
    only parts of the chipboard.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete