Friday, August 29, 2014

Very Different LOs by Tanya Palamarchuk

Hi, friends!
It is Tanya and today I want to share with you my new projects with so lovely Imaginarium chipboards.
First LO I made especially for the little boy and his mother. I called it Water Adventure!
I very rarely create without paints and others mediums and it was very interesting experiment for me. 
 The letters I covered only black archival ink
 And all stars I covered by gesso and glitter. They are very shimmers)


I used such ID products:


My second LO is about me. I created it in absolutely different style! 
Oh, this is my colors!!! And gold accents are perfect)
Words and letters I also covered by black ink and corner I covered by gesso and glossy)


ID products:


Please leave a comment to go into the draw to win a pack  of chipboard!
Have a good day!!!
Tanya;)


6 comments:

  1. Танюша, потрясающие странички!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts
    and I like the way
    you used the stars.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO! Each is beautiful in its way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень оригинальные работы с почерком автора.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - FABULOUS layouts - LOVE the colours & golden sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete