Thursday, May 8, 2014

May Guest Designer ... Tatiana Yemelyanenko

Hello to you all
Today I would like to introduce our super talented Guest Designer for May .... Tatiana Yemelyanenko.

Hi Everyone!
Tatiana Yemelyanenko is here and I'd like to share my first project as a May Guest Designer.

I'm so happy and excited to have a chance to play with wonderful Imaginariun Designs chipboard. 
As my first project I created baby girl crib mobile. 
I sewed stars, clouds and hearts, decorated mobile base with ribbon. On the next step I decorated shapes using layers of fabric, chipboard and other embellishments.
I covered chipboard pieces with two different paints. Then I used clear embossing powder to add volume and glossy to the chippies.

I've used imaginarium Designs products
I Smile because of you & Kerri flourish extra tiny

Other products
Prima shabby chic treasures resin
Prima brads
The Robin's nest dew drops
Martha Stewart satin paint
Maya Road trinket
Ranger clear embossing powder

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and checking out my project.

Sincerely,
Tatiana Yemelyanenko
You can see more of my work on My blog http://timeforscrapbooking.blogspot.com/

3 comments: