Friday, May 16, 2014

Guest Designer ...

Hey there
Today I have another project from our Guest Designer for May .... Tatiana Yemelyanenko.





Hi Everyone!
Tatiana Yemelyanenko is here and today I'd like to share two layouts with you as a May guest designer.

Firstly, I'd like to share LO with photo from our last year vacation. I used stencil, stamps and mists for creating background. I covered chipboard with white embossing powder, then I added accents with gold embossing powder.
For this LO I've used Imaginarium Designs products
Memories Last Forever
Madison Flourish
Other products
Prima shabby chic treasures resin
Prima flowers
7 Dots Studio patterned paper
FWAB pearls
Wow embossing powder

My second project is LO with last Easter photo. For decorating chipboard I covered it with Distress crackle paint, then I used two colors of metallic Gelatos for corner and flourish. Also I used piece of Peter border chipboard which I covered with crackle paint and decorated the bottom with flowersoft.
 
For the second LO I've used Imaginarium Designs products
Peter Border
Denise's Flourish 1 Medium
Swirl Corner
Other products
Faber-Castell gelatos
Ranger Distress crackle paint
Prima shabby chic treasures resin
Prima, 7gypsies flowers
7 Dots Studio patterned paper

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and checking out my layouts. 
Tatiana Yemelyanenko

No comments:

Post a Comment