Friday, December 20, 2013

Summer and Winter in one post???

Hi everybody,
It's Amy here with you today.
and I'd like to share two layouts with you.
I had such a fun time creating both layouts, on my first layout I did a lot of mixed media!
At first I was a bit scary to use normal paint but I thought I could always use some gesso to fix it if it went wrong.
I'm very glad how it turned out.
For my layout I used half a sheet of Prima Marketing's Delight collection, some Manor House, Petaloo and Prima flowers.
I'm such a fan of Ingvild Bolme her Shabby Chic Treasures and Junkjard Findings so I used some of them too.
It became a very summery layout.

Sunshine Beauty:
 Some close-ups:




On this layout I just inked the Imaginarium Designs pieces to match my paint on my layout.
 chipboard used:
 code: IDW0025 RRP
 code: IDT0028 RRP
code: IDC0002 RRP

For my second layout I went from summer to wintertime in just one post.
I used two collection from Maja Designs, Vintage Frost and Autumn Basics one Prima flower and a bunch of Petaloo flowers.
Some glitter snow on my ID chipboard pieces after I inked and embossed them. This is more my style of scrapping though but I love to try everything.

Family Joy:
some close-ups:




chipboard used:
 code: IDP0002 RRP
 code: IDFL0001 RRP
 code: IDS0044 RRP
 code: IDA0009 RRP
code: IDA0010 RRP
code: IDS0008 RRP
code: IDW0024 RRP

I hope you all enjoyed my post!
I would like to ask you what you like best (for me to create) my 1ste or my 2nd layout.
Please tell me in a comment below.

It's has been a wonderful year creating for Imaginarium Designs and I'm not done yet..
I would like to show a couple more layout's I created with the gorgeous ID chipboard but where never shown here on the blog.

Lovely Lady:
  (using the Oval Frame code: IDFR0009)
Lifetime of memories:
(using the Lifetime of Memories phrase code: IDP0020 and Kerri Flourish Extra code: IDT0028)
Great grandmother (Johanna):
(Sorry but this picture is slightly different in colour but doesn't show here) 
(using the Vine Flourish code: IDFL0004)
 Lucky Girl:

(using the Lower Case Letters code: IDALC0001)
A Happy Day:
(using Wishing You Happy Days code: IDP0070 (as you can see I changed it a bit) and Isobel Upper and Lower Case Letters code: IDA0009 and IDA0010)

Thank you so much for being here and please don't forget to leave a comment on this post to be in the monthly draw to win a package of  some BEAUTIFUL Imaginarium Designs chipboard.
You can also visit the Imaginarium Designs Ning Site to see the awesome work from all the DT ladies and Imaginarium Designs lovers.
And if you want to you can visit my blog ==> here <==
  
Love
             

6 comments:

  1. Both your summer lay-out and your winter page are absolutely stunning! And I love the other pages too! You always use ID chippies in such wonderful ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, all of them. Love to look at pretty art and these are an absolute joy.

    ReplyDelete