Friday, November 8, 2013

Finding it difficult to believe we are already in November and less than seven weeks to Christmas.
Where am I going to put the Christmas tree and what am I going to put under it this year, each year it gets harder as they are all grown up and slightly different its at this time of the year I miss the excitement of when they were little.
Trying to get into the spirit of things I thought I might create some Christmas pages and trying to get the Christmas Album to look good, I am amazed at how many photos are missing thought I took some each year,






I used a heat and stick embossing powder which heat sets the glitter on to the chipboard,


I used papers from the Tis Christmas Collection, all available over at Meg's Garden
This card I will be teaching at the shop in December

 yes more photos of my daughters dance album





I used
La Blanche stamps




I cut this large frame in half and adhered it on both sides of the photo off set from each other
my next post will be very very close to Christmas
I'm sure it will go real quick


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous projects! I really like all the details that you incorporated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous projects, so much layers and details! love the work with chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of chipboard, love your layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! love the glittery look and how you worked with the chipboards. TFS

    ReplyDelete