Thursday, February 28, 2013

projects and tutorial by Solange Marques



Today I will show 2 projects about my family using the chipboards Imaginarium Designs, and one tutorial:

This is my big family:

 .










Suplies:

ID Our Family IDP0002
ID Twig IDFL0013
ID Leaves and circle small IDFL0008
ID Vine Flourish IDFL0004
My Mind's Eye paper
Graphic 45 paper
Webster's page paper
Spellbinder( leaves)
Prima stamp
Prima flowers
modeling paste
acrylic gesso
acylic paint

And now, my youngest son:












 IDS0010 Hot Air Balloons
IDP0011  A mother's love
IDS0031 12 buttons
Prima papers -Rosarian Collection
Farm House paper
Prima flowers
Modeling paste
Embossing powder
Acrylic Gesso
Acrylic paints
oil pastel
Tattered glimmer mist

How I do the texture of the balloon:

1.Apply a layuer of the modeling paste on the chipboard


2. then sprinkle a little of white embossing pwedr on the paste. Remove the excess and repeat the same with the red embossing powder.



3. Heat using the Embossoing Heat Tool:



I hope you enjoy this


8 comments:

  1. Stunning work!!! The tutorial is amazing! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful layouts, love your tutorial!! The photograph of your family is beautiful Solange, and I love how you worked your magic with the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both such wonderful lay-outs! I love how you really made the photo part of the background of your lay-out - just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must really give the modelling paste embossing a try!!! Hope to get as stunning results as you do Solange!!! Just love your first LO...maybe because it's brown and earthy, my kind of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muito lindo seus trabalhos Solange! beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects!!! Love the family layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both are really gorgeous..as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete