Thursday, January 10, 2013

Two More...


Hi everyone!!! I am here to share with you 2 layouts using 2 Imaginarium Design Chipboards for each.

I love different texture on my layouts - not too much but at least some variety. As you can see on my first page, I have used several elements to get the right amount of texture. I have used felt, doily, paint, and the chipboard.
 
Products Used: BasicGrey and EchoPark Patterned Papers, Prima Flowers,BasicGrey felt embellishments, BasicGrey stickers, Studio Calico Mists, Gesso, Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Doily, and Silhouette Cameo


Imaginarium Design Chipboards used:
Kerry Flourish Tiny (IDT0026)

 For the chipboard, I initially painted it with teal acrylic paint. By simply adding Stickles to the circles, I was able to highlight it as if it were some kind of fruits.


Train Track Border (IDB0006) 

I have used the train track chipboard as a fence. Here, I covered the chipboard with sand, painted everything with white gesso so that the true color of the mist will show, and sprayed 3 colors of mist to achieve this look.


****************************************************************************
For my second page, I decided to create a white space layout. I needed a frame to help the viewers to look towards the photo.

Products Used: American Crafts Cardstock, American Crafts patterned papers, Jillibean stickers, My Minds Eye sticker sentiments, MME patterned papers, MME brads, EK border punch, Silhouette Cameo, Mists and thread


Imaginarium Design Chipboards used:
Frame for 600mm x 90mm Picture  (IDDL0007)
 Two Hearts with Cross Flourish (IDDL0004)

Since my page is minimalist and I just want the frame to be the guide to direct the eye to the photo, I just painted the chipboard with a teal acrylic paint.


Thanks for dropping by! 
to see more of my work, visit my blog 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow girl you've nailt this two lo's! Your first lo is so colorful with so many details very very pretty....And about your second lo I'm totally smitten by your misting it's just gorgeous xox Amy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely bright LO's! Love the punched effect on the first one and yes the paint work off the second one is just super!!!

    ReplyDelete