This is Gerry here today to share with you a few of my last projects using fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard and to share with you my favourite project for 2012 :-)
I`ll begin with this altered house that I created a few days ago and it`s part of my home decoration for Christmas.
MUSIC SYMBOLS WITH HOLLY
- What you see from the "circle border" are actually only the circles.
- The music symbols were painted first with Gesso and then coloured with Copic Markers.
- I added True Snow medium on the edges of the leaves.
- I used numbers "2" and "5" which were painted first with True Snow and then Glimmer Mist was sprayed.
- From the number "18th" I used only "th" which I adhered together with "2"
- The phrase "Beautiful Girl" was used first as a mask on the canvas and then added as a title.
- It has a layer of modelling paste and a layer of Glimmer Glam.
- The three buttons were coloured in with an ink pad. First they were treated with gesso.
12 BUTTONS on board
My next project is a tag where I used the words "Thank You"...
A card where I used the words "Happy Birthday"...
This is a layout published in "My Prima Place" magazine and of course I used the awesome twigs which are perfect touch for my flourish and spin web :-)...
- The only medium I added on the twigs is puffy paint.
This is an altered mini box where I used two more of the "Music Symbols with Holly"...
And now it`s time for my favourite for 2012.....
(For the blog post sharing this layout please check out ----> HERE)
Thank you so much to taking your time to visit us!
We love to see what you create with our chipboard so
don`t forget to share with us on our Imaginarim Designs
so you`ll be up-to-date !
Have a beautiful & Cosy Christmas
with your precious ones!