Hello hello :)
Today I would like to share with you a simple 'Anatomy of a Page' description of a layout that I have created a few of my favourite products
12 x 12 grey board
2 Hearts with cross hatch
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Viva Decor Croco Crackle & Paper Pen
- Croco crackle applied to Imaginarium Designs grey board using a palette knife
- Entire surface then given a coat of spray gesso and allowed to dry
- 2 different shades of chalkboard glimmer mist applied to background to highlight the crackle effect
- to get the soft muted effect of the mist, a water mister is used over the partially dry mist, this softens the effect, this is then allowed to dry
- extra splats of colour applied with 3rd shade of chalkboard glimmer mist
- staged picture above shows the colour effect achieved
- Chipboard heart was remoistened with a water mist bottle and some of the surface of the chipboard was gently rubbed off to give it a rough distressed look
- This was then drenched with chalkboard glimmer mist and dried quickly with a heat gun
- The Cross hatch was cut up into a smaller piece, this was given a rough coat of gesso [just using my finger, and allowed to dry
- This was then drenched in chalkboard glimmer mist and dried using the heat gun.
- This was attached to background, over flower stem using a long arm stapler
Cross Hatch by Louise IDDL0001
Two Hearts with Cross Flourish Designed by Louise Nelson IDDL0004
This are the fabulous Imaginarium Designs chipboard that I have used.
I do hope you enjoy this breakdown of how my layout came together, please donot hestiate to ask any further questions in the comments.
Cheers and happy ID Scrapping :)