Hi all! Hilde is here ;-)
Today it's my turn to show you some of my work using the gorgeous Imaginarium Design chipboards.
I tried to use different ways of showing them to you, so you will have lots of inspiration to start with them yourself. :-)
First I have a layout where I used one technique. I covered the chipboards with white paint at first. When the paint was dry I added Viva decor Perlen Pen. ( you might also use stickles or something familiar).
I just wanted to add a touch of glossy accent.
Papers; DCWV Le Tres Chic Stack
Prima Marketing flowers
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Ranger Distress ink
3 dimensional foam
Sillis mould and clay
Therm o Web Icraft dots
favorite findings glitter buttons topaz
Viva Decor perlen pen magic transparent rose
And I used these chipboards:
My second project is a mini album. I simply love doing mini albums. So when I figured out Imaginarium Design had these great mini albums I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.
I covered the pages with paper so you can't see any bare chipboard.
As for all the chipboards I used on the cover and inside I all used Glimmermist on them.
- Imaginarium Design Chipboard mini album and chipboard elements
- DCWV Bouquet de Fleur stack
- Tattered Angels Glimmermist ( Juniper, Key Lime Pie, Dragonfly, Silver Sugar, Iridescent Gold)
- Viva Decor Gloss Gel Kobaltblau
- Viva Decor Perlen Pen kiwi
- Kaisercraft Tiny Alpha Stickers Wheatgrass
- Beacon Adhesive Dazzle Tac
- White Pen
- Prima Marketing and Petaloo flowers
-Kaisercraft mini alphas cherry red
- Prima Marketing lace
And finally I have created a layout with the amazing Graphic 45 papers. Thank you so much Graphic 45 for donating the papers to the Imaginarium Design Team.
I used lots of chipboards on this layout and I only added some white paint on them. I love the fact it gives the layout a bit of serenity.
- Imaginarium Design chipboard
- Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary papers
- Sillis moulds
- Prima Marketing flowers
- Therm-o-web zots
- white paint
- Viva Decor Perlen Pen
- embroidery thread
I hope you enjoyed my blogpost and I wish you happy crafting!