Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Something Special

Hello Everyone.
I am on my way to the Brisbane Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo, so I have limited Internet. I will be doing some short posts for the next couple of weeks. Nat will be posting some photos of the classes that her and I will be doing at the expo. I have 270 people over three days doing projects using Graphic 45 and Imaginarium Designs chipboard. Nat is doing one class a day as well as Louise. So look out Brisbane Imaginarium Designs is out to impress.


Today I want to share a project from Kaori, one of our Japan Ladies. I love her work, it is always so special, very pretty, dainty and beautiful.

Kaori has made a handbag and isn't it beautiful. Way to pretty to use, but if you had one like this you would just love to show it off.  I love the way she has inked her butterfly and added a touch of colour. Karoi has a real gift for layering and placing all the bits and pieces on her projects. I just love this altered art project, again another stunning work of art.
To see more of Kaori's work visit her blog
Thanks so much for looking, I am hoping to do a post nearly everyday while I am away, so will have to wait and see how I go.
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Jane, loved every minute of your Saturday class. Thank you for sharing your skills and tips. Watch out world I have vanilla smooch and I know how to use it!

    ReplyDelete