Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Introducing the Outstanding Nadia Cannizzo

out·stand·ing
adjective
1.
prominent; conspicuous; striking: an outstanding example of Scrapbooking.
2.
marked by superiority or distinction; excellent; distinguished: an outstanding Teacher.

Nadia's work is simply outstanding.
Her use of colour is just perfect and her eye for design sets her out from the rest. Nadia is also a very generous soul who's beauty comes through in her work.
I cant wait to see what Nadia comes up with next.


My name is Nadia Cannizzo, I am 33 and I live in Sydney Australia. I was born and raised in Greece and moved to Australia when I was 11. I am a mummy to 2, much loved and much wanted little girls and I have been married to my husband for the last 12 years. I am a Primary School teacher and have been teaching for about 11 years. I have been scrapping/papercrafting officially for just under 2 years now and in March of 2011 I started my own challenge blog called Once Upon A...Sketch. At present I am on the Design Team for the Australian online store called Handmade By Suzanne and C'est Magnifique , an American kit club. It's needless to say that I am incredibly excited and honoured to have been asked to join the team at Imaginarium Designs and I look forward to working with this amazing chipboard that I already love. 

Thanks so much for the introduction Nadia and we can't wait to see more of your Outstanding creativity. 

To see more of Nadia's work visit her blog. Nadia Cannizzo My Scrapping World

Please leave a comment welcoming Nadia to our Design Team.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous inspiring work!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nadia's work!! Truly amazing and such a good choice for your team! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree.. Nadia is definitely an outstanding scrapper! love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are really special. Looking forwards to seeing what you produce for Imaginarium Designs this year Nadia...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nadia!!! Any team that has you in it is SO lucky! You are an ispiration, a scrap goddess!!!
    Hugsss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Certainly outstanding!! Congratulations again, Nadia!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a HUGE fan of Nadia's! Love everything that she does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nadia is just that... outstanding and such a pleasure to work with. Huge congrats again Nadia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia is so amazingly outstanding! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first layout blew my socks off! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you SO much Jane and Imaginarium Designs for the honour of being on this wonderful team. Thanks to the lovely comments too :) Make my day as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nadia, thanks so much for sharing your work with us this year. Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful creations you come up with.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Nadia, love all your layouts , you are so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Imaginarium is lucky to have Nadia on their team, she is a wonderful, beautiful, sweet and talented lady who is as beautiful on the inside as she is the outside! And her work........it's amazing! I think Nadia and Imaginarium are a perfect pairing!!! Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete